Thursday, February 18, 2010

Annoying

I didn't really go out last weekend. I went to my friends house, he had a few people over. There's always that one annoying person who think they are the crap. This guy always invites himself over to my friends. No one there likes him, he is annoying. He thinks he is so cool because he is the oldest one there and its like why are you hanging out with 20, 21 years old anyway. Your old! Go to the bar or something. He is in love with my best friend Kim and he always try to hits on her but he has no game. He doesnt get the hint that she is not interested. Then the thing that really annoys me is that he thinks he is so great at BP. He was like "ive been on table all night I need some competition." So I was like that's it Im going to shut him up. So me and my boyfriend kyle played him and my friend Austin. We whooped them and he was real quiet. He wasn't talking smack anymore. He actually went home after that haha! Im going out this weekend so I should have more interesting stuff to blog about.

No comments: