Saturday, February 20, 2010

Creepers, creepers, creepers.


So I went out with a few of my friends to a bar last night. It was pretty interesting to say the least. Where to start. Well the bar was pretty packed. Me and my friend were standing there waiting for one of my other friends. If your a girl standing by yourself with no men around you. Your a big target for creepers. Creepers were on the prowl and spotted me and my friend. One by one we had to keep rejecting guys. If a guy comes up and ask you to dance and you don't want to, you can say no but from my experience they will be persistent and not take no for an answer. So one of the things I like to say is "I'm waiting on my boyfriend, he is in the bathroom, or my boyfriend is buying me a drink." Most of them will walk away. Also don't assume its okay for you to come and start dancing on me because I will walk away. The creeper of the night has to go to this guy name Michael. He came up to me and my friend more than 6 times asking us to dance. Every time I would use the boyfriend line and he would be like oh ok and be on his way. But since he was so drunk he didn't remember that he had talked to us. Everywhere I looked there are these guy sandwiching girls, there was a lot of dry humping going on. There was this guy and this girl dancing and he had his arm like around her neck and he was totally digging in his nose and she didn't know. The way some of these girls were dancing they were pretty much having sex. Eww. Girls if your going to wear a dress or a skirt you should make sure its long enough to cover your butt because i don't want to see it. I was in the bathroom and this girl was a hot mess! She was puking in the bathroom, could barely walk. If that's how you act when you drink you should reconsider drinking. Some people just shouldn't drink. Well round two tonight, we'll see how this goes.

1 comment:

Ashley S said...

That sounds like a pretty intense night!