Friday, April 30, 2010

Babysiting is never fun.

I hate when one of your friends gets really drunk and you have to babysit. I also hate when that friend is making a complete fool of themselves. Last weekend my friend was having a party and one of my friends got really drunk. She's falling all over the place people are looking at her. So I was getting ready to go home and she decided she wanted to go home so I drive her home then she decided she wanted to go back to the party so I take her back to the party and right when she gets out of the car she starts chucking. After she is done puking I lead her upstairs so she can lay down. She falls to the floor in the middle of the hallway. I get her up and she goes in the bathroom then falls back into the back tub. I looked at my other friend and said "shes all yours, I'm going home." I dont understand people who drink to get "trashed". You can drink and have fun and not look ridiculous. Plus the next morning are never fun anyways.

No comments: