Monday, May 3, 2010

17th Floor!


Saturday night I went to Copper to watch this really good band called 17th Floor. They are a rap/R&B cover band. I saw a lot of people there I knew. It was a really good time for the most part, I went home around 12:30! I feel asleep for a little bit then my friend called me because I had her keys and she was outside my apartment. Well my friend Pat drove my friend to my apartment. Well he fell asleep in his car and wouldn't wake up. So we called my other friend and he came and we went to taco bell. I got a cheesy gordita crunch which is my favorite. Then drove my friend to her place then me to my place. My friend was still passed out in his car. He slept there over night haha. I got home around 4:30. I woke up the next morning and asked myself "what happened last night." Me and my two friends went to breakfast and reminiscent on the night. I always like doing that because sometimes you don't remember something until someone reminds you. Well there is only one week left of school, got to make it count!

1 comment:

Jbay88 said...

I was suppose to go see them.. N my slow friends took for ever.. Bout time we got there it was over capacity.. I was PISSED!!!!