Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Unofficial weekend


Well this weekend was unofficial weekend. Im not sure why we celebrate unofficial when we are here for St.Patrick's day but o well it gives us another reason to party. I didnt really do anything on friday. Saturday my unofficial started around one. I came home around five, took a nape then got ready fpor the night. I wasn't feeling well so i decided to take it easy. Me and my friends went to pinch. Everyone was drinking besides me. It's like 3 minutes untill the bar closes and here walks in the cops. They only ask me and my Kim for our ids. I gave him my ID and he told me to follow him. He grabs a drink that was on the table and we walk out side to his cop car. I get in the back of the cop car and he tells me how he is given me a ticket for possession of alcohol. WTH! I told him that i hadnt been drinking and that wasnt my drink. He then says that he saw the drink in my hand. He definitely didn't. If anything he saw me pushed the drink away because I wasn't trying to get in trouble over it. He gives me my ticket and tells me i have ten days to pay $250 dollars. WTH! What a scam, just another way to get people's money.Screw that im going to go to court and fight it! So for all of you underage people, be careful. My unofficial started off good but ended bad. Least next unofficial I will be of age.

2 comments:

Ashley S said...

That's so messed up! I'm sorry that happened to you. Hopefully you can get it dropped!

Ryan Lichtenstein said...

Fight the power! That's what Eazy-E would do. Man, I've been listening to way too much N.W.A. lately.