Monday, March 15, 2010

Drama


So last week was spring break. My first night in town my friend Austin and Craig had people over. Everyone was having a good time. Everyone there Austin and Craig knew. Well my one of our friends brought like five guys with him. They were all shady people and nothing but trouble where ever they go. Well a bunch of us deciding to go to Denny's at like 3 in the morning. Nothing is more annoying when you're sober and everyone around you is drunk and acting ridiculous is public. I'm surprised me and my friends didnt get kicked out for how loud we were being. We were getting ready to leave and this older group of people came in and sat at the table next to us. The guys said something smart to one of my friends and then him and her start getting in to it. Then the dudes girlfriend starts getting into with my friend. Then everyone is involved. The manager is yelling that he is going to call the cops. The dude yells "I'm going to f-ing kill you kids." They get kicked out. So we all go back to Craig's and Austins and one of the guys that my friend brought start mouthing off to craig when it's his own house. People how are you going to get in a fight with the owner of the house that you're in! Finally all those guys left and I went home. I guess those guys went through and ate a bunch of Austin and Craig's food! I dont understand why people want to fight especially a party. Like I've said before some people should not be allowed to drink. Why cant we all just have fun and get along!

1 comment:

Jbay88 said...

YES! I must agree.. I hate being around drunk ppl sober.. Some ppl can do a 360 and u can see a side of them you've never seen and dnt want to see.. that's when u start declining invitations to come over even if they did nothing lol