Monday, March 29, 2010

What a night!


So Saturday was the Alumni Conference. Well every year the alumni go out that night for a few drinks. Well i ended up at the bars around 11:30 I think. A bunch of people were there, everyone was having a good time. Well my friend dropped me and my other friend off at my friends house but he wasn't there! So we decided to go to my other friends house since he was having a party. We didn't know hot to get to his house though. So me and my friend are walking around Carbondale at like midnight trying to find my friends house. We heard cop sirens really close so me and my friend started running and hid in a ditch for a little bit. We somehow found my friends house, stayed there for like ten minutes then called one of my other friends to get us. Then we went to taco bell then home. My friend had to stay at my place because she forgot her keys with my friend so she couldn't get into her apartment. Have you ever work up the next morning and was like "what the hell happened last night?" Well that was kind of the same for me. I woke up and forgot that my friend stayed at my apartment. I looked at her and said "How did we get home last night?" I like the next days when you start to reminiscent on the night before events. Overall I would say the night was a success! Definitely a night to remember.

1 comment:

Ashley S said...

hahaha. You had to hide in a ditch? Those sirens must have been scary!